Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for:
1 – Full-Time (40 hours per week).
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic Computer and data entry skills.
- One to two years of specific experience preferred.
- Knowledge of building equipment, inventory supplies, and cleaning practices. Ability to build, install, and repair all of building and grounds related structures.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Boiler, Plumbing, Electrical and building structure.
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Inspect fire extinguishers, electrical components, and other components.
- Perform AAAHC/OSHA mandated building maintenance inspections.
- Maintain building, HVAC, and grounds. Maintain & repair medical equipment.
- Fill out logs and follow duty roster
- Assist as needed with shipping and receiving functions
- Assist with and maintain lawn and snow removal.
- Serve as back-up for Custodial/ Security Workers
- These functions are not all inclusive
Background check and drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.