Siouxland Community Health Center
Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for:
1 – Full-Time RN openings
No weekends, no overnights, no holidays.
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- Multi-Physician Family Practice experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical / Health Records (EMR) experience a definite plus.
- Current RN licensure.
- Current BCLS and Mandatory Reporter certification.
- Solid computer skills.
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Float & Assist Provider with one-on-one patient visits and flow in a fast-paced environment.
- Schedule appointments and make referrals.
- Triage and address patient phone calls.
- Communicate and document provider’s orders.
- Document in medical records and practice management system.
- Assist with specialty procedures as trained and as applicable.
- These functions are not all inclusive
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.