Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
Siouxland Community Health Center has 1 openings for:
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- Perform phlebotomy: venous, capillary, and heel.
- Collect throat, nasal, and urine specimens.
- Assembles equipment, such as tourniquet, needles, disposable containers for needles, blood collection devices, gauze, cotton, and alcohol on work tray, according to requirements for specified tests or procedures.
- Tracks collected specimens.
- Candidate will be cross-trained for various other medical office positions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education, Training, and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma Required or GED
- 1 year of phlebotomy experience preferred
- Basic computer and data entry skills
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.