Dental Customer Service Representative
Siouxland Community Health Center
Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for our growing Dental Practice!
1- Full Time Dental CSR Supervisor
2- Full Time Dental CSR (approximately 37-39 hour per week)
Preferred candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- Previous customer service experience required, with dental reception and collection experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced computer and data entry skills.
- Dentrix system experiences a plus.
- Knowledge in dental terminology preferred.
- Insurance administration experience preferred.
- Prior dental clinic experience a plus.
- bilingual Spanish preferred.
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Serve as first-point of contact and check patients in & out, directing patient flow.
- Obtain, review, update and data entry of patient demographics, insurance and financials in PMS.
- Maintain and identify different insurance types, co-pays and deductibles.
- Discuss account balance with patient and collect patient balance.
- Maintain recall system and manage ASAP, Wait, Will Call and unscheduled lists.
- These functions are not all inclusive.
SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
Drug screen and background check are required.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.