We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to fill an immediate opening in the North Sioux City and Dakota Dunes, SD area. The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years On-Site Maintenance and/or Maintenance Supervisory experience and the ability to work in the area for immediate openings.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Resolve maintenance issues in the area of drywall, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and appliance repair.
- Manage records of activity in maintenance log, maintain inventory and complete daily tasks.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair on physical structures, equipment and other mechanical systems.
- Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds (curb appeal), including common areas.
- Grounds maintenance in compliance with established safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in maintenance in swimming pools and spas.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-4 years On-Site Maintenance and/or Maintenance Supervisory experience
- Experience in Maintenance Supervision
- A maintenance technician is "on call" for a week at a time on a 24 hour basis. The schedule is on a rotating basis between other maintenance staff as assigned.
- Normal work schedule is 8-5 (Monday – Friday).
- Salary + Bonuses
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
Employee shall become familiar with and follow all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws and shall refrain from discriminating against any applicant, resident, vendor, contractor, other staff member or other person on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, status with regards to public assistance, ancestry, or sexual orientation.