Switch Welder Featured
2501 Murray Street, Suite A
Purpose of the Position
Performs responsible skilled functions relating our trademark product line of Industrial Switches. Primarily MIG Welding
Essential Duties of the Position
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes a variety of tasks relating to the manufacturing of IDFI Switches. Exercises independent judgment and makes decisions within the scope of the assignments.
- Reads blueprints, follows charts, uses fixtures all to create and build a switch
- Completes assigned work in conformance with instructions and customer requests
- Requests necessary equipment and materials in a timely manner to complete jobs.
- Operates shop machinery including a welder, fixture and hand tools
- Must be able to read a tape measure
Work involves some overtime and weekend work. May require work on holidays
Applicants may apply at www.idfi.com
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.