Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska Street
Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for:
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Certification highly preferred, required after 1 year of start date
- Experience with robot dispenser a definite plus
- Knowledge in medical terminology a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Fill prescriptions under supervision of Pharmacist.
- Orders and maintains pharmaceutical inventories.
- Waits on and gathers demographic information from patients.
- Files and submits pharmacy insurance claims to Billing Dept.
- Cleans and maintains pharmaceutical equipment and work areas.
- These functions are not all inclusive
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.