Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for:
1 – Full-Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in security preferred
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Have or eligible to obtain concealed carry permit
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Complies with the security policies and procedures for SCHC.
- Responds to threats and safety concerns.
- Assesses the security risks and necessary countermeasures for all SCHC locations and property.
- Monitors security camera live feeds and the parking lot of the main SCHC facility.
- Ensures that patients and employees have safe access to the main SCHC facility.
- These functions are not all inclusive
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.