Come join our award winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Radiology Department!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a part-time position (32 hours per week) in our Radiology Department for a Radiology Technologist (Rad Tech).
We are looking for an AMAZING Radiology Technician with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability with work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Radiology Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform all routine radiographic (x-ray) views and CT procedures for inpatient
- Perform mammography as designated.
- Assists radiologist during procedures.
- Maintain clean and sterile environment.
- Perform duties in accordance with established standards and policies.
- Rotating shifts, rotating weekends and holidays.
Radiology Technician Requirements:
- Graduate of an AMA-approved Radiologic Technology program.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current permit or eligible for a permit to practice in the State of Iowa.
- Prior CT experience is desired but not required.
- Experience is a plus though new grads are welcome to apply!
We are proud to offer:
- IPERS retirement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Fitness center
- Paid time off
- Excellent training for new grads and employees returning to the workplace
- Salary based on experience
About Floyd Valley Healthcare:
Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
To apply, go to https://floydvalley.org and apply online!
Background check is required.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.