Nurse Manager (RN)
Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
Siouxland Community Health Center has a full-time opening for:
1 – Full-Time
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing Program with a bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Current certifications required: RN licensure, BCLS and Mandatory Reporter.
- Basic computer and data entry skills with EMR experience required.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of employees
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Effectively and professionally supervise and manage assigned staff and day to day functions of department, provide feedback and recognition to employees regarding their performance, provide support and resources as appropriate, conduct regular meetings and huddles, and discipline in a fair consistent and timely manner when appropriate.
- Maintain department budget and inventory.
- Identify, monitor, and resolve or maintain department workflow and process issues and successes.
- Serve as working manager, filling in wherever needed and meeting or exceeding performance standards of each position when performing those responsibilities.
- Ensure staffing of department is at appropriate levels and that staff are appropriately trained and cross-trained, including how to most efficiently utilize the EMR system, so that department is consistently operating effectively.
- Work with direct supervisor and Leadership (including Quality Director) to identify and implement a minimum of five goals annually for improvement of processes and functions of department, and continually monitor and re-evaluate to ensure five appropriate goals are always being worked on.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and exhibit flexibility in work hours required to get the job done, including unconventional hours or days if needed.
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.