Siouxland Community Health Center has 1 full-time opening for: HIV Program Mental Health Case Manager.
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
• Bachelor Degree in social work, psychology, or related field preferred
• Current licensure in the State of Iowa as appropriate to degree.
• Strong in the following: communication skills, facilitation skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, written skills, highly accurate work
• Travel to rural areas within the service area to provide case management services for Part B patients.
• Strong computer and data entry skills.
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
• Provide case-management including intake, assessment, care plan development, and follow up to RW Part B and C program patients.
• Provide care coordination, linking case-management with access to care to include home visits.
• Advocate for patients regarding specialty referrals, housing and housing assessments, appointments, ADAP, prescription regimens, transportation, financial, social services, pharmaceutical companies and support groups.
• Perform HIV and Hepatitis C testing, i.e., “Free and Confidential Testing,” both in-house and in outreach, including conduction social networking to identify new diagnosis.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
Background check and drug screen are required. SCHC is an equal opportunity employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
To apply please visit our website, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.