Logistics Coordinator Featured
Ag Processing Inc
2753 Port Neal Circle
Ag Processing Inc has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating logistical functions of railcars.
- Responsible for all activities relating to rail transportation which affect AGP facilities
- Responsible for coordinating railroad and rail-related operation activities within AGP track limits and property
- Coordinate railroad activities regarding the switching of loaded and empty tank cars, hopper cars and other types of rail equipment
- Communicate and coordinate with all department staff, traffic, oil, accounting and merchandising concerning transportation services
- Responsible for daily verification of demurrage and related charges
- Communicate with Corporate Transportation department regarding rail equipment repairs
- Coordinate the ordering of private and railroad equipment as required
- Communicate and coordinate with local railroad personnel regarding local railroad activities relating to the service to AGP
- Communicate and coordinate with all local management and supervisory staff regarding areas of track work, maintenance and projects
- Must be able to work rotating weekend and holiday schedule (work 11 days in a row and have 3 days off).
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
Ag Processing Inc (AGP) is a cooperative that processes, sells and transports soybeans, grains, and related products. Our company has become one of the largest soybean processing cooperatives in the world and our plants process soybeans that can be used in a variety of products such as animal feed, vegetable oil, and fuels. AGP values its employees by offering competitive pay and a benefit package that includes:
- 100% employer funded pension plan
- 401k retirement plan (Roth and Traditional options) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account, medical and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Long term disability insurance & salary continuation
- Company paid life insurance
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.