Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Siouxland Community Health Center has a full-time opening. Our full-time benefits include: medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k!
The HIV/HCV Case Worker job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the normalization, de-stigmatization and sustainability of routine HIV and HCV testing by implementing an integrated testing model at SCHC that is fully integrated into regular patient flow.
- Identify and link individuals with HIV and/or HCV to care within 90 days.
- Track each patient to ensure linkage to care within 90 days and that at least the first and second medical appointment were kept.
- Partner with Team 8 Case Managers for patient social and emotional support and linkage to care tracking through case management services.
- Maintain the FOCUS (On the Frontlines of Communities in the United States) database to track progress towards desired outcomes, identify barriers, and engage in quality improvement and best practices.
- Submit monthly de-identified project data and FOCUS variables.
The qualified candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in health care and/or human service area.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
Drug screen and background check are required.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.