IT Network Administrator
Siouxland Community Health Center
1021 Nebraska St.
IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Education, Training and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft Certified Engineer and Administrator strongly preferred.
- Network administration experience required.
- Trained in providing hardware/software support for Microsoft products.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with end users to accurately understand their needs and ability to explain complex technical topics to end users.
- Previous IT experience in health care setting and electronic medical records strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge of operating systems, programming languages, and hardware.
- Experience in data mining, manipulation, preparation, and programming required.
- Experience with Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, SQL, Crystal reports required.
General Functions of Position:
- Test and document security policies and procedures.
- Implement, test, and document network hardware.
- Complete add, moves, or changes with the phone systems.
- Run cabling and terminate as needed for different cabling types.
- Work with engineers from INCC, RK Dixon, and other areas to implement hardware and/or software solutions.
- Serve as back-up for Help Desk.
- Responsible for securing all data, maintaining confidentiality, coordinate support and access to all systems, and establishing, monitoring, and maintaining the network appropriately including trouble shooting and resolving problems.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and exhibit flexibility in work hours required to get the job done, including unconventional hours or days if needed.
Background check & drug screen required. SCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SCHC participates in E-Verify.
To apply please visit our website: www.slandchc.com, click on the career tab, search jobs, and submit application online. Or apply in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.